Monday, January 19, 2009

And the Change Came


Job 14:13&14
O that thou wouldest hide me in the grave, that thou wouldest keep me secret, until thy wrath be past, that thou wouldest appoint me a set time, and remember me!
If a man die, shall he live [again]? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come

And the Change Came….On November 1st 2008 God spoke to me so clearly in prayer with the other intercessors that there would be change, not just change, but immediate change, change to let you know that I am still God, God over many and a God of never ending miracles. I shared with the group the words that God spoke to me on that day.

Then I saw what God shared with me, I saw a change in not only in my home, my city, my state or my country but I saw a change in the whole world. God took one man and used him, one man from Illinois to remind us of who he is.

God took a nation that was divided and had been for over 200 years and brought it together, through one man. Obama, this man’s father was from Kenya, mother from America, born in Hawaii and raised by his grand parents who were White English- Protestants. Wow.

If you still can’t see where I am going with this, let’s break it down a little further. His father is from Kenya a place bordered by Ethiopia, Northeast of Somalia, South of Tanzania, West of Uganda and Southwest of Sudan. The only influence this country had came from other African Nations.

Now let’s look at his mother, a woman from America who had a son in 1961 that was a son of color in a country already divided, during a time when blacks went in one door and whites in another. When blacks drank from one water fountain and whites in another, during a time when whites swam in their own pools and blacks in another.

Then we visit the place in which Obama was born, Hawaii, a place where the people are made up of mostly Asian descent.

Then look at who raised Obama, his grandparents who were White Anglo Saxon Protestants.

So Now here we are, God sent one man representing, Africa, America the near by islands of Hawaii and Europe to say I am going to make a change, No longer will you be divided, no longer will you feel like you can’t do something because of the color of our skin or because of a fatherless background. I have come so that you know that I am God. What excuse will you have now not to go forth when I say go forth. You know that I am God and that I have never left you, so what will you do now?

Job said. “O that thou wouldest hide me in the grave, that thou wouldest keep me secret, until thy wrath be past, that thou wouldest appoint me a set time, and remember me!”

Is this your set time? God is showing you that he remembers you as a people, a nation and a whole world.

Did any of you ever follow the campaign? In any of the debates was he ever flustered? If ever he was, please show me because I never saw that. I always saw his tone the same. He was never flustered. This is a man who knows God and knows that if God says it can be done than we have to have the faith and the confidence to believe what God said. He even said in one of his speeches, “Ladies & Gentlemen, this is our time, to write a new chapter in the American story”. We, as a people and a Nation waited until God said that it was our time for our change to come. This is our set time as a Nation and a world to go forth and do what God has called us to do.


No comments: